Paid Marketing Manager
At RenderTribe, we pride ourselves as innovators in digital marketing, marketing attribution,
marketing and sales analytics, and solving for revenue. We focus on fiscal objectives rather than
We are the un-agency and are constantly breaking the traditional rules of digital marketing to find new pathways to revenue. Some call us growth hackers but we do not take on buzzwords, we create new ones by innovating. If you love to jump in and learn new paths to success every day, this is the place for you.
Your role as an analyst on the RenderTribe team means you are integral to our success. The Paid Marketing Manager will execute online marketing campaign strategies and support a Senior Analyst or Consultant and focus on growth through Search Engine Marketing, both PPC and SEO. We're looking for someone who is passionate about developing insights from data, enjoys creating marketing campaigns that drive results, and balances attention to detail with fast execution. You'll come with a track record of solid SEM management and making decisions based on data.
Specific functions include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies
- Monitor and report on key SEO KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Own SEO implementation through keyword research, title and meta tag selection
- Manage paid spend, revenue and traffic with a vision to long term subscriber growth as well as responsible short-term CPA (cost per acquisition)
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing for SEM with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
- Take initiative to streamline processes, identify opportunities through exploratory data analysis, and think creatively to contribute value in ambiguous and unstructured problems
- Effectively communicate insights and results to clients
- Minimum 3-5 years of agency digital marketing experience, with a focus on SEM
- 4-year degree preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience manipulating large data sets through advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas) required.
- Proven track record of running SEM campaign on Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo; experience with search management platforms (DS3, Kenshoo, Marin) a strong plus
- Attention to detail with strong capacity for problem solving
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle multiple priorities
Medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits. Casual office environment, downtown Saratoga Springs office location, close-knit team, and room to create your own path.