Senior Content Marketing Manager
RenderTribe, a digital marketing and analytics agency with offices in Saratoga Springs and New York, NY, is seeking a full-time experienced Saratoga Springs-based Senior Content Marketing Manager to join the Client Services team as an assigned and direct liaison to our Agency accounts.
At RenderTribe you'll work in a casual, co-working space that encourages idea share and creative collaboration.
Everyone on our team is comfortable with data and results. Our motto is that we “do not fall in love with our ideas, we fall in love with the results”. We are constantly testing new ideas with all our clients in search of the pathways to revenue.
This is a content management-focused role that also requires direct contact with our clients. Successful candidates will also have a strong background and skills in managing client accounts and content workflow.
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager at RenderTribe, you will:
- Edit marketing materials such as web site content, email and landing page copy, white papers, infographics and case studies with the ability to grasp tone and voice for each audience.
- Develop and maintain a content Editorial Calendar, including regularly writing and publishing blog posts.
- Have experience identifying content to support effective digital marketing presence.
- Be highly motivated, energized and want to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a proven track record of managing content marketing and content strategy-related projects to completion.
- Provide “above and beyond” strategic guidance and recommendations to clients across all channels and projects.
- Partner with colleagues across business development, operations and the marketing team to deliver to clients within the given time frames.
- Build valuable relationships with clients by managing expectations and ensuring clear and concise communication of deliverables with your team.
- Know the ins and outs of your client’s business challenges/opportunities.
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of mostly B2B client-facing, in-house marketing or agency content management and account management experience.
2 - 5 years Digital Agency experience
2+ years in Content Marketing Management
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Stellar editing skills and familiarity with all marketing channels
Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet team goals and responsibilities as well as an ability to establish and foster strong relationships
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational and prioritization skills to multi-task effectively
Social media savvy, utilizing active personal and professional accounts
Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to travel to Client meetings – up to 25%
Medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits. Casual office environment, downtown Saratoga Springs office location, close-knit team, and room to create your own path.